Professional Certificate in Retail and Sales Management
The Professional Certificate in Retail and Sales Management is particularly designed to equip students with broad and in-depth knowledge, skills and values relevant for employment in the retail and sales industry. Students are required to demonstrate interpersonal, self-study, research and presentation skills throughout the qualification.
- To provide students broad understanding of retail and sales management strategies. Students will learn internal and external factors affect retail business, retail mix and sales management strategies;
- To provide clear under-standing of how to create a good shopping experience that builds customer loyalty in retail environment. Students will learn customer service skills, problem solving skills and communication skills;
- To provide clear understanding of retail merchandising functions, merchandise planning and buying and merchandising staff’s
- To introduce students to a range of functions within the retail industry, which includes, merchandise functions, serving retail customers, arranging merchandise for display and performing a variety of retail shop operations and sales management strategies.
Full Time: 6 Months (3 months Institutional Studies +3 months Industrial Attachment)
- Retail and Sales Management Strategy
- Managing Sales and Service
- Retail Merchandise Management
- Industrial Attachment -Importance of Retail and Sales Management
Application Fee: S$ 139.10
Full – time Programme
|Course Fee* :||S$3,000|
|Assessment Fee* :||S$250|
|Course Material Fee* :||S$200|
|Medical Insurance* :||S$50|
International students can enjoy fee discount for certain programmes. Please contact our Sales & Marketing consultant for more information.
* All fees are exclusive of 7% GST & 3% FPS and may be subject to change.
*The above does not include Miscellaneous Fees, which refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fees which the student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by the PEI when the need arises.